Word Finders by WinEveryGame
The WEG Word Finder helps you learn & win Scrabble, Words With Friends, Wordfeud or other word building games.
Quickly find all the words that you can make from a set of letters (and wildcards), and learn their meanings!
Pick the Right Word Generator
Use the Word Finder which uses the dictionary for the game/country you are playing. (The WinEveryGame.com home page uses the Words with Friends dictionary.)
- Scrabble Word Finder for Games in US or Canada
- Scrabble Word Finder based on Merriam-Webster (MW) Dictionary
- Wordfeud Helper - "English (US)" Dictionary
- Scrabble Worldwide (outside of US and Canada) or Wordfeud with English (International) Word maker based on Collins Scrabble Words (CSW) Dictionary. e.g. use for Facebook Scrabble Worldwide App
- Scrabble games played using SOWPODS Dictionary e.g. use for Scrabble games on Quadplex
- Words With Friends Solver - Note that WWF now uses the same English dictionary worldwide
- French Scrabble Help
- Italian Scrabble Help
- Wordle Hints and Strategy
- French Wordle Helper
Use the Word Builder Effectively & Efficiently
- Bingo Finder: Enter all your tiles in the top Letters box in the word finder and click on Find Words or simply press return.
Do you get some seven letter words in response. If yes, AWESOME! In order to play a bingo, see if any of the bingo words would fit adjacent to a current word on the board.
If your 7 letter bingo word won't fit, try putting in one wild character ("?" or SPACE " ") and check what 8 letter words can be formed. If you find some eight letter words, check if the additional needed character is "open" on the board for you to place rest of the 7 letters.
- If you want to use a particular letter (or a set of letters) on the board in a precise location of the new word, e.g. right at the beginning or at the end, use the "Prefix" and "Suffix" features. E.g. a "S" in Suffix box tells the Word Finder to find only those words which end with a S.
"Contains" is a powerful box. You can think of it as a "must have" filter applied to the results. Want to find words with CAR in them, enter "CAR" in the Contains box. Want to find all words which will fit around T P (i.e. your board has a T and an P with an empty space between them), enter "T P" or "T?P" in the Contains box.
You can use "[" at the beginning of a pattern in the Contains box to indicate that you want to find words beginning with that pattern. Similarly, "]" at the end indicates that you want to find words ending with that pattern. You can use either or both. If you use both, you are also fixing the length of the words you want to find.
- "Prefix", "Suffix" and "Contains" take any number of wild characters ("?" or " ") to designate a placeholder, so, e.g. if you want to make a word whose third letter is T, you can enter following in the prefix location: ??T (note that T also needs to be entered in the main set of letters). Or lets say you want "M" to be the second to last letter in the word you want to use, you can enter following in the suffix location: M?.
- If you want words of a specific size or higher just enter those many ?s in the Prefix location, and select "and". So, ???? in Prefix, with "and" selected for using both Prefix and Suffix, will generate words of length 4 or higher.
Play! Win! Have Fun!
Feedback: wineverygame (at) gmail (dot) com - We love to hear from you!